- Flexible Packaging
- Good gloss, transparency and heat saleability
- Versatile structural properties
- Good oxygen and moisture barrier
- Customisable for special applications
- High aesthetic quotient for enhanced shelf appeal
Cast unoriented Polypropylene (CPP), CPP has been steadily gaining ground as an excellent choice in many traditional flexible packaging. The film properties can be customized to meet specific packaging, performance, and processing requirements. In general, CPP has higher tear and impact resistance, better cold temperature performance and heat-sealing properties.